Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Just a little bit from the heart

I apologize for the lack of updates these past few weeks. Everything has been wonderful! My new incision healed up perfectly and because of the way he made the new incision he was able to close up the old one! The first few day after surgery was quite rough because of the anesthesia. However by the second day I was feeling wonderful. While I was not back to my complete normal self I felt better than I had since the very beginning of this journey.

Yes I know it was slightly insane of me due to the fact that I had just gotten out of surgery but the third day I was privileged to stand and be part of my best friends wedding! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! It was a beautiful wedding!


I had two appointments today, one was a cardiac stress test and one was my final check up for the year! The stress test went well, my heart seemed to handle it well. I should start cardiac therapy within the next week. My primary doctor said as far as he can tell everything is fine and I should be good to resume my normal life! I have to say what a wonderful blessing it is to go to my primary doctor here. I typically can't stand going to the doctors but I have been blessed with amchristian doctor here in Mansfield that is very involved in medical missions trips. I always enjoy my visits with him because we always end up talking of missions and what the Lord is doing in each others lives concerning His mission.

Thank you all for your continued prayers, calls and cards they are a wonderful blessing! I will continue to update on any changes both here and in Kiribati.
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment