Thursday, November 13, 2014

Two steps forward one step back!

I appologize for the lack of updates here lately. I have three wonderful steps of both progress and preparation which brings me just that much closer to my internship! First off I am very excited to announce this letter! I can't not even begin to explain to you how wonderful it was to receive this letter from my cardiologist!


This letter is the official approval from my cardiologist to my school stating that he approves my leaving for my internship this coming spring! I have a six month check up appointment with my cardiologist in February and as long as nothing has changed at that point he has approved my heart to be in working condition and able to go!

Secondly I am excited to have this here card stating that I am CPR and First Aid certificated! This was a small requirement for my internship in which I was unable to complete before. I am very excited to say that I am now healthy enough to have it! 



Lastly I would like to ask prayer for the one step back. 



Due to some lingering difficulties with my incision the doctor has put me on another medication and drawn some blood for testing. They are yet again concerned for a possible bone infection in my sternum. I do not have the results back yet but we are praying that they will come back clear and it will be something minor. 

Thank yall so much for all your prayers! I am so very excited about these new steps forward!



1 comment: